Simply Bee is a mental wellness center in Vernon Hills, IL. We are seeking a fully licensed therapist who is specialized in the treatment of eating disorders, anxiety and depression. Join our comprehensive team of therapist and dietician. We specialize in mental wellness using a mindy + body approach.
All applicants MUST be fully licensed and have worked with eating disorders for a minimum of 2 years full time.
Simply Bee's beautiful facility includes a fully furnished offices, collaborative break room for staff, 8 person group room, private yoga available for therapeutic work, and fully functioning waiting room with receptionist support.
We want our clinicians to focus on client care, not administrative headaches. We provide clinicians with an easy to use medical records system, stress-free billing, and in house support staff. Applicants must be willing to work two evenings until 9pm and one weekend day and see a minimum of 25 clients per week. Competitive pay, bonus structure, and free consultation group is included.
Fully licensed, LCSW LCPC, PsyD. or PhD.
Experience in inpatient, partial hospital program, or intensive outpatient programs.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience post graduate.
· Ability to work with families including family therapy, parent coaching, feedback sessions, and direct treatment planning.
· A strong understanding of the referral process to therapeutic programs.
· Ability to collaborate with providers and willingness to go above and beyond for client care.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently, highly communicative, and willing to participate in outside consultation and/or clinical support and build a connection with local clinicians.
· Self-starter attitude is a must, interested in trainings and expanding clinical knowledge though local CE events and alternative trainings.
· Willing to market and attend meetings, and/or present in professional field.
Eager to plan and host 4 workshop events per year.
· On track to complete Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
Full Time: 2 evenings and 1 weekend day required