Simply Bee Counseling is a successful and quickly growing group practice in Vernon Hills IL. We provide a wide variety of services including therapy for all ages, private yoga, and nutrition. In addition to therapist services, we provide monthly workshops and events to the community hosted by our very own therapists who are given the creative freedom to develop their ideal workshop based on their interests.
Simply Bee Counseling is a positive and vibarent environment that provides employees with a collaborative space to socialize and partner with one another for a variety of workshop ideas.
* Consistent Referrals
* Competitive Pay
* Full service medical billing and coordination of benefits/eligibility services
* Application and credentialing process with insurance companies
* Supervision, provided twice weekly and open door policy.
* Exposure and opportunities to train with multi-disciplinary team including yoga teacher, dietician and clinical professionals.
* Fully furnished, high end custom wood work and private staff break room.
* Malpractice insurance
* Email and telephone system
* Web profile and presence
Therapists are expected to start part-time and be willing to grow full time over a period of 4-5 months, with a goal of 25+ clients per week including a bonus structure.
* Current State of Illinois license PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, MD or ARNP or eligible for licensure
*Willingness to work 2 evenings until 9pm and 1 weekend day
* Minimum 3 years post graduate work
* Proficient in evidenced-based skills (DBT, CBT ACT, ERC etc)
* Mastery with parents and family supported therapy
* Compassion and tolerance for acute behaviors such as self harm, eating disorder, and substance abuse
* Flexible and “can do” attitude
* Highly collaborative and willingness to share offices on a strict schedule
* Good communication skills with administrative staff.
* Ability to plan and excute a workshop, group or seminar independently each quarter
* Paper free practice utilizing
* Prompt and organized professional skills answering calls and emails
* Completed SOAP or BAIR note every session in patients file.
*Currently Licensed in Illinois / Registered Dietitian
*Experience conducting individual counseling
*Experience working in behavioral health setting.
*Expertise in behavioral interventions to treat disordered eating
*Partnership with internal staff for community workshops
*Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends
*Provide individual nutrition counseling
*Provide nutrition education to patients and family members
*Thorough nutrition documentation
*Coordinating care with internal and external providers