To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LCPC, PsyD. or PhD.)
This is a growing position which will start out part time with the intention to grow up to a minimum of 25 appointments in a 3-4 day work week, including a minimum of 2 evenings and 1 weekend day until the minumum requirements are filled. Candidates should possess the ability to manage their time well and be a self-starter.
We are unique in that every clinician is encouraged to participate into our "therapist co-op program" which allows clinicians full freedom to faciltate group, workshop or retreats with the brand's full support, marketing efforts, and recognition. For examples, check out events.
· Fully licensed, LCSW LCPC, PsyD. or PhD.
· Experience in inpatient, partial hospital program, or intensive outpatient programs.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience post graduate.
· Ability to work with families including family therapy, couples therapy, parent coaching, feedback sessions, and direct treatment planning.
· A strong understanding of the referral process to therapeutic programs.
· Ability to collaborate with providers and willingness to communicate on the phone outside of office hours.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently, highly communicative, and willing to participate in outside consultation and/or clinical support and build a connection with local clinicians.
· Self-starter attitude is a must, interested in trainings and expanding clinical knowledge though local CE events and alternative trainings.
· Willing to market and attend meetings, and/or present in professional field
Additional Experience Ideal:
· Strong experience with eating disorders, self-injury, and substance abuse and high risk behaviors.
· On track to complete Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
W-2 Contract Employee will receive administrative support includes scheduling, malpractice coverage, payroll, work comp, paneling with in-network providers, EHR, credit card processor.
Simply Bee's beautiful facility includes a private staff break room, group room, private yoga, and fully functioning waiting room with receptionist support.